Equine Microchip FAQ
If we microchipped your horse during your visit, we have started your registration process at www.found.org.
Follow these steps to finish your registration.
- Log on to www.found.org
- Sign in with your email and temporary password - 123456
- Complete your profile and add an emergency contact
- Upload photos of your horse
- Add your other horses and pets to your account
Your microchip number can also be found on your Coggin's form and is recorded in the Global Vet Link database.
If you have USEF/FEI registrations, you should upload the microchip number by :
- Logging on to USEF.org
- Signing in to My USEF Member Dashboard
- Updating your horse's profile
Remember to contact your breed registry to add your microchip number to your horse's papers.
All Jockey Club registered Tbs born after 2017, are required to be microchipped.
Additional registration with Stolen Horse International aka Net Posse is available for a one time $ 20 fee