Breaks Blood Stasis, softens hardness & clears enlargements.
Stasis Breaker (Qu Yu Fang) modified from the traditional formula New Xiao Wan for lumps and hardness
CONTRAINDICATED FOR PREGNANT and/or WEAK ANIMALS
Other herbal formulas to support our pets with cancer
- 90 gram loose powder for horses and large dogs.
- 0.5 g capsules for large dogs
- 0.2 g capsules for small dogs & kitties
Horses : 3 grams twice per day
Dogs/Cats : 0.1 to 0.25 g per 10-20 lbs of body weight twice per day
or as directed by Dr. Ying
New formulation ! Liquid Tincture for small dogs & cats
- whitefish flavored liquid with dropper cap
- 1 oz / 30 ml bottle
- one bottle contains herbs for a 10 lbs cat or dog for 30 days
- Store in fridge after opening
- Shake well before administration
Dosage - 1 drop per pound twice per day
IMPORTANT: You must be a current patient of Dr. Ying to order any prescription products.
Bai Hua She She Can - Oldenlandia
Ban Zhi Lian - Scutellaria
E Zhu - Zedoaria
Mu Li - Oyster Shell
Sang Leng - Sparganium
Zhe Bei Mu - Fritilaria